USEFUL INFORMATION FOR YOUR HOLIDAY AT CORSO'S ANNABELL
All prices are per person and day, exclusive of resort tax. Children up to 3 years in a cot free of charge (in parents' room) - on request
The resort tax per person and day is charged separately.
€ 3.50, children and young adults up to 15 years don't pay the resort tax
Free WiFi throughout the house
Lockable ski and boot storage room or bicycle storage room with boot-dryer
1 parking space per apartment or studio for the duration of your stay
RESERVATION & PAYMENT
Binding reservation after receipt of your 30% advance payment by bank transfer, free of charge for the recipient. Please transfer the remaining 70% within 2 weeks prior to arrival at the latest.
MONEY TRANSFER DATA
Corso HIP GmbH
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in: 3.00 pm - 6.00 pm. Check-out: by 10.00 am.
Later or earlier check-in available on request.
Check-IN takes place at our restaurant Corso: Uferweg 12, 6450 Sölden.
Sorry, pets are not allowed.
Up to 30 days prior to guest's agreed arrival date, the accommodation contract can be canceled without paying a cancellation fee by a unilateral declaration of the contractual partner.Outside of the period specified above, cancellation by unilateral declaration of the contractual partner is only possible if you pay the following cancellation fees:- After the above mentioned period (up to 30 days prior to day of arrival): 100% of the total arrangement price
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
The general terms and conditions of the Austrian Hotel Industry 2006 apply to all legal questions.