IMPORTANT INFORMATION ON YOUR STAY AT THE CORSO LIVING
Stay safe - stay informed!! Our hiking area and the bike republic Sölden is starting again on the 11th of june.
Also here in the house we abide by the covid regulations.
- Booking and arriving is possible with a negative covid Test, an vaccination certificate or an antibody confirmation
- in the public ares in the house we ask you to wear FFP2 masks
- please keep your distance from other people
- All the appartement will be desinfected before your arrival. The public areas will get cleaned and desinfected several times a day. There are desinfectant dispenser in the public areas.
- A contactless check-in is no problem please just let us know before arrival.
We also not enter your appartement for cleaning during your stay if you prefer this.
All rates listed are for the indicated number of persons per day, exclusive of resort tax and end-of-stay cleaning fee. Children under 3 years in a child cot are free of charge (in their parents' room).
The resort tax per person and day is charged separately.
€ 3.50, children and young adults up to 15 years don't pay the resort tax.
Free Wi-Fi in the whole apartment house.
Lockable ski and boot storage room (winter) or bicycle room (summer) incl. boot-dryer.
1 parking lot per apartment or studio for the duration of your stay.
RESERVATION & PAYMENT
Reservations are guaranteed as soon as we receive a 30 % advance payment via money transfer, free of charge for the recipient. The remaining 70 % of the booking amount have to be paid via money transfer 2 weeks prior to arrival.
MONEY TRANSFER DATA
IBAN: AT59 2050 2000 0086 3357
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Check-in: 3.00 pm - 8.00 pm, Check-out: until 10.00 am
Please let us know in advance if you arrive later in the evening. A changing room with shower and WC is available all day long if you want to leave later. Please contact the reception!
Pets are allowed only on request.
23.12.2016 - 30.12.2016: 7 nights, check-in on Friday
30.12.2016 - 07.01.2017: 8 nights, check-in on Friday
07.01.2017 - 22.04.2017: 7 nights, check-in on Friday
Only cash payment available at the apartment house.
Until 30 days prior to arrival no fee is charged if the reservation is cancelled in written by the contract partner.
Outside the above mentioned time range, a cancellation is subject to the following fees and guidelines:
- less than 30 days prior to arrival: 100 % of the entire booking amount
CORONA TIME CANCELLATION SYSTEM (March 2020 - September 2021)
Until 10 days prior to arrival no fee is charged if the reservation is cancelled in writtten by the contract partner.
Outside the above mentioned time range, a cancellation is subject to the following fees and guidlines:
- less than 10 days prior to arrival: 100% of the entire booking amount
- less than 10 days prior to arrival you can cancell your booking without fees if there is a Lockdown in austria, the austrian border is closed or there is a travel warning with a legally required quarantine.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
With all legal questions the Terms of the Austrian Hotel Industry (2006) apply.